Rare Earth Neodymium Square magnets allow a uniform magnetic field across the square magnet face and can be made in any thickness. Applications include sensors, consumer products, and holding applications.
Square magnets are typically axially magnetized between the two square faces.
This is a square magnet with excellent mechanical strength.
· Rare-earth magnets are divided into samarium-cobalt magnets and neodymium magnets.
· Samarium-cobalt magnets are powerful magnets.
· Highly resistant to rust and high temperatures, but somewhat lacking in mechanical strength.
· Like neodymium, it is popular as a compact and lightweight material.
· Neodymium magnets create what is said to be the strongest magnetic field currently available on the market.
· Can be machined into a round, square or ring shape according to the application.
· Mechanical strength is excellent, but they are prone to rust and the surface is coated to prevent this. Must be used at no higher than 80℃.
Although NdFeB magnet is a kind of hard and brittle material, we can customize some complex shapes according to customers requirements. We have produced some complex shapes such as different heads, convex, concave, slotted, side punched, cut corners, non-semi-circular and countersunk magnet.
Linear Halbach Arrays: To be used for brushless AC motor, voice coils, high-tech applications such as particle accelerators and free-electron lasers. Halbach Cylinder: Applied for magnetic couplings, brushless AC motors and high field cylinders. Both brushless motors and coupling devices use multipole field arrangements.
The minimum thickness of ring magnet that AH Magnet makes is 1.5mm.The magnets has wide applicable temperature range from 80℃ to 230℃ and long service life.Highly stability under difficult environment conditions, high resistance to demagnetization, corrosion and oxidation.
There are more than 10 coating methods and coating is high temperature resistant, solvent resistant, and multi-colored. The common ways include Nickel-Copper-Nickel (Ni-Cu-Ni), Nickel (Ni), Tin (Sn), Zinc (Zn), Gold (Au), Expoxy, etc. Otherwise, magnets with high temperature resistance can be coated with rubber and silicon.
From the tiny 3mm x 3mm x 3mm neodymium cube through to the substantial 50mm x 50mm x 20mm neodymium block made from the strongest grade available to buy, square magnets are commonly used when maximum strength is required from a compact magnet.
Need a square magnet size that is not in our stock? Use our custom magnet quote form to request pricing.
For the best service and support, please kindly connect with us filling the form below.